Core Teaching Area:
• Repair & maintenance and production of electrical equipment & system.
• Testing & Inspection of electric materials and estimate.
• Design, layout of wiring scheme for domestic & power installation according the ISI and Indian Electricity rule.
• Fault diagnosis repairing of small electrical gadgets/domestic appliance.
• Industrial Installations, motor Installations, Motor repairing.
• Install erect and commission the power equipment
• Electrical Machines
• Switchgear Protection
• Utilization of Electrical Energy
• Power Electronics
• Network Theory
• Generator Transmission & Distribution
Higher Education Opportunities
Student can avail opportunities for admission into 2nd year of Bachelor of Engineering course of through lateral entry by appearing lateral entry admission examination.
• In the field of Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electrical power
• Execute and supervisory control in power station of substation, transmission & distribution network.
• Sales & service of electrical equipment & applications.
Course Title :- Electrical Engineering
Course Duration:-3 years
Intake / Seats:-90 Seats
Second Shift:-90 Seats
Eligibility Criteria:-The applicant must have passed the 10th or its equivalent examination and have to secure merit rank in mark basis.
Electrical Engineering is the branch of engineering that deals with the technology of electricity, especially the design and application of circuitry and equipment for power generation and distribution, machine control and communications. Developing, designing and testing electrical equipment is what electrical engineering is all about.
•Electrical Machine Laboratory.
•Electrical Measurement Laboratory.
•Electrical Workshop Practice Laboratory.
•Basic Electrical Lab,
•Power Electronics Lab,
•Control System Lab,
•VLSI Design Lab.