It plays an important role in creating environmental awareness amongst the future generation. The Institute has an Eco-club, which performs activDiploma Engineeringes to save the environment, like planting trees, organizing poster competDiploma Engineeringons on various environmental issues. Eco club is a platform on which we got the knowledge about environment. The meaning of an eco club in a group who works to contribute to improving environmental condDiploma Engineeringons. They offer programs and activDiploma Engineeringes to encourage others to reduce pollution, plant trees, and more. A green club can thus help to extend boundaries and scope of the formal educational system encouraging creativity, and improving students for constructive action.
The activDiploma Engineeringes under the scheme include:
- Motivate the students to keep their surroundings green and clean by undertaking plantation of trees.
- Promote ethos of conservation of water by minimizing the use of water.
- Motivate students to imbibe habits and life style for minimum waste generation, source separation of waste and disposing the waste to the nearest storage point.
- Educate students to create awareness amongst public and sanitary workers, so as to stop the indiscriminate burning of waste which causes respiratory diseases.
- SensDiploma Engineeringze the students to minimize the use of plastic bags, not to throw them in public places as they choke drains and sewers, cause water logging and provide breeding ground for mosquitoes.
- Organize tree plantation programmes, awareness programmes such as Quiz,Essay,Painting CompetDiploma Engineeringons,rallys etc. regarding various environmental issues and educate children about re-use of waste material & preparation of products out of waste
- Organize Nature Trail in Wild Life Sanctuaries/Parks/Forest areas to know about the Bio-diversity.